Sunday 23 September 2012

Hello stranger

Hi yall

Its me remember the random chick writing about her daily foodie intake, ah see you do remember me thought you might.

So I'm back sadly not due to high demand merely due to the fact after countless blog drooling I missed my own little blog. There are multiple reasons that have kept me away but it all comes down to the fact I've been busy. Uni, life, love and cupcakes tend to take over every now and again so I apologise. Update you say? Well sure! I am officially turning 21 next week which is sure to be a hoot! Due to uni my celebrations have been paned over the course of the week, Friday holds alot of excitement and secrets. I am going to the 9th best restaurant in the world! No idea what it is, where it is or who runs it but the mere fact its the 9th best has me drooling ( this is the only clue my man has given me lol). The day after my h2b is then taking me to the national wedding show in London! It's time to start feeling like the bride to be I am, also a good opportunity to get the wedding planning juices flowing.

On another note cupcakes! ah the sweet joy that is baking. Last week I thought I was staring at what could be the worst stall day ever. Replacement buses were in place meaning that I would have to spend money on a taxi and a mini disagreement with my h2b left me wanting to hide under the covers and let Sunday pass me by. But thankfully common sense kicked in and I was determined to wake up that morning and sell sell sell! And I can happily say it was worth the stress cause I SOLD OUT! Yep you herd right with half an hour still to go I sold everything! It was a crazy day I actually had people waiting in line, and on top of that people were taking business cards. Without a doubt this was our best day to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment