Saturday 1 June 2013

Beach body challenge photos!

So I've reached the end of my first challenge and what a challenge it's been! When I first started I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make it through the entire challenge thinking I'd probably miss my naughty goodies or get fed up with working out everyday, but I'm proud to say neither of those things happened! In actual fact I've got to the point now where I cant go two days without missing a workout.

Workout wise when I first started my challenge I was doing the 30 Day Shred and as your aware I finsihed that a month ago, so what have I been doing since then you ask? Straight after finsihing the shred I went onto Jillian's Abs in 60 days workout, which you can find on Youtube at BeFit. Then to mix it up I started doing bum and thigh workouts in the style of pilates, which I also found on BeFit ( BeFit is an amazing channel be sure to check it out!)

Now onto the fun stuff ( well kind of scary for me lol).

At the start of the beach body challenge- 79.5kg

BMI- 24

At the end of the beach body challenge- 73-kg

BMI- 21

And since starting my entire healthy journey in January I've lost 12kg!

 
 
I'm so happy with how far I've come these last few months and cant wait to set a new goal!
 
Got a week till my mum and nan come over for our girly holiday and I'm beyond excited to jump into a bikini and soak it up by the pool hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment