Sunday 22 July 2012

Street food take 2!


If you read my last post you'll know that last week I went up to London for a foodie filled day and boy did we have fun! Due to this I'm sad to say I went a tad instagram crazy lol. So instead of writing about my day I get to be lazy and post photos instead, I guess instagrams not so bad after all!

On our way to funky food town! Poor h2b looks very scared...

On our way to the Borough markets! God I hate the subway...

Chilling out in Starbucks cause it is fricken hot outside!
My man looks worn out
My favourite drink at the moment is mocha cookie crumble! Can you say YUM!
Also got some to die for strawberry and balsamic truffles from the Borough markets.
And last but not least Selfridges food hall! Now what did i buy??
MILO!!!! Spent way way to much on this but it was a little bit of
Aussie land I couldn't resist. For those of you who have no idea 
what this is, its a chocolate powder for cold milk great for those hot days
Having my mexi lunch at Luardos food truck in Whitecross market.
First time there and dam was it good!
On our way back to the train station been a lonnnng day...
On the train heading home watching the sun set <3
Bye bye sun, hello bed hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment