Saturday 9 March 2013

RENT!

So I'm coming into production week and I am so friggin excited! We tried on our costumes last week in intensives and they all look amazing. Having all the production crew watch the show as well as seeing the set has made it all so real and I'm loving it. As well as production week my big audition for Central is coming up, I'm all set and ready but still cant help but feel shit nervous! I just want all this hard work to pay off is that too much to ask??

Arghhhh anyway as I write this I'm working out my food for this week. For one thing it takes my mind off my stress and for another I have to cook everything tomorrow! Production weeks are long and intensive and theres noway I'll get out of the theatre before 10 so pre-cooking is a must!

Headshot!
RENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment