Monday 27 May 2013

Healthy Bites

Cant believe my Summer body challenge is nearly at an end. It feels like just yesterday the countdown said 60 days to go now it says 4! How time flies...

Well I'll be sure to post the much awaited before and after photos very soon! But enough of that onto my healthy bites of the week. It's funny how I've got so use to eating healthy, so much so that when it comes to my cheat day I really struggle to let go and I find myself excited about hoping back on the waggon the next day, I'm weird I know..

Little midnight snack, how bright and happy does this look!

Hummus on brown bread was a big favourite last week, got a tad obsessive hehe

Though I eat healthy these days I've been unable to give up my sweet snack at night. But gone are the days of eating large bars of chocolate and whole tubs of Pringles, now moderation is the key and this low calorie vanilla hot chocolate with biscuits are a very yummy alternative! It's the little changes that show the biggest results.

Puffed whole wheat oats, these things are great as a mix in with your yogurt. And be sure to add some honey great combo!

An oldie but a goodie.

Hope you guys are having a great week, if your as lucky as me be sure to get outside and make the most of this beautiful weather. Can finally see Summer showing itself, just in time for my mum and nan who are flying over next week!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment