Thursday 9 May 2013

Last day of university

So if you read my last post you'll know as of this morning I am no longer a university student! I completed my last performance assessment mid day, which if you wanted to know was a fully devised musical by me and a few other girls. I was in charge of set design and I was thrilled with how my work turned out!

This is only a rough draft of what I did, but I'm so proud  I even got this software to work cause I am by no means a tech wiz.

After the assessment I rewarded myself with some goodies!
My stunning new bag arrived which was an awesome surprise! Got this off asos, been wanting a tote for ages!

Soy Latte from Dan hehe

New earrings and scarf. Love the shape of gold these earrings, definitely my go to accessory this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment