Thursday 1 August 2013

Am now a Londoner!

Yes you read right I've finally made it to London! We arrived Tuesday afternoon at our new pretty apartment signed the contracts and got our keys. Now as much as I would love to say I cooked a lush healthy first meal that night in reality we had some ready meals and two Starbucks...

But fear not I cooked our first real meal the next night after an 11hr shift! As well as that I cooked some yummy homemade chicken noodle soup tonight, recipe to follow soon. Regards to our pretty little flat I've finally unpacked everything and it's slowly starting to feel like home, could do with a few candles, a rug, beanbag, flowers...Ok maybe a few twicks to go but it's ours and that's what counts! hehe

Now as promised some fun snaps from our hectic week!




 On the boat from the Isle of Wight up to London!


 

Contracts all signed and it's finally ours, been a long few weeks very happy to have a place to call our own.

Icing some pretty lemon cakes for work.

Home cooked meal of proper pork sausages and veg, simple but hits the spot!




So that's been my week so far. The combination of longs hours at work and getting settled has made life a little more tricky this week but with good old Friday tomorrow a nice sleep in on Saturday will definitely recharge me for the following week!



No comments:

Post a Comment