Tuesday 9 April 2013

30 day shred and healthy meals!

So I've recently started a workout programme called the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels and it's amazing! It's 3 levels of HIIT split into chunks of 10 days. 30 minutes a day and the end result is suppose to be very noticeable. Unlike many other reviewers I've found level 1 only slightly hard to get through, though this could be the result of my lifestyle already being quite active. Don't get me wrong though with out fail I sweat my butt of each time! I already feel stronger and my stomach is already starting to feel toned and I'm only on day 4. So I am crazy excited to see the end result and best thing is I'll still have another month before my beach body challenge date arrives!
DAY 1 feeling strong and fit! grrrrrrrr :D




My favourite meals I've made this week, very proud of the end result!

Pancakes! All it is is a mashed banana and an egg combined and cook like a normal batter. So yummy!

Sweet potato veggie burger! So good and with my own addition of slow cooked onions ( like caramelised onion without all the sugar) it was additive. Here's the basic recipe I took from and I merely added my favourite things into the mix! http://kblog.lunchboxbunch.com/2012/02/easy-sweet-potato-veggie-burgers-with.html

Scrambled egg with tomato and green onion simple and delicious.

See healthy eating can be fun and yummy, not all healthy stuff has to taste like crap! Join up with Pinterest their health boards are great and really helpful! As well as that Youtube fitness pages are a great help. Its actually where I found the 30 day shred workout so check it out its amazing for motivation!




No comments:

Post a Comment