Tuesday 16 April 2013

30 Day Shred Level 1 Complete!

I've finally reached my first mile stone in this intense workout and I feel great! I thought I would find it hard to do the same workout every single day but instead I found myself bouncing out of bed to get my workout started! After a lot of research I prepared myself to feel sore and tired but was surprised that though I did feel stiff throughout  the day the morning after was not as painful as I would of thought. And for those of you who are thinking 'well yea duh that's because you didn't work hard enough!' I worked my butt off everyday day and I have the sweat to prove it! hehe Just think that the stretching after my workout played a big part.

Now for those of you who are thinking of doing this awesome workout but are a little put off by the intense dedication required, I say if you want results after even the first 10 days that you can see then what you got to loose! I found that the biggest change was my hips and thighs slimming down and best part that little pouch on your tummy that every girl hates! Well mine is getting smaller and smaller and is practically nearly gone!

If you want to get the most out of your workout here are a few things too keep in mind.




So give it a go! Trust me if you put the work in you'll be amazed at the changes you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment