Saturday 13 April 2013

New Blog Name!

You know that feeling you get when you just need a change? Well for the past two weeks I've had that with my blogs name. When I first started this blog I didn't know what this place was, it was merely a place to write random thoughts. But since deciding to change nearly every aspect of my lifestyle I decided that my blog needed to reflect this change as well.

So whats with the name you ask? Well for one thing I can bet the image jumped into your head and made you giggle! Cause I know I did he he. But quite simply this is me in a nut shell, being 6 foot and curvy in an industry full of size nothings it's very easy to feel out of place. I wanna feel proud of how I look  and know that I did this from working my ass off day and night. Cause when you change your lifestyle other things simply fall into place and everyday I work harder and feel stronger and I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment