Monday 22 April 2013

Healthy Bites

So this week I'm proud to say I'm officially a twitter bird! Got the Twitter icon up there in the corner and everything! Still getting the hang of all the hash tags and other bit and pieces but one step at a time I guess.

So now onto my Healthy Bites!

So Dan really wanted to try Old El Paso one pan rice dish and though I didn't quite like the idea of a carb filled rice meal I decided to give it a try, my way of course! I merely added heaps of salad and instead of mindlessly adding the rice to a bowl I measured a cup full. See you can have your cake and eat it too!

Was so excited to try this breaky combo today! You probably saw a snippet of it in my healthy shopping post, it's The Food Doctors cocoa and tangerine granola. I had it with a cup of greek non fat yogurt and a Tbsp of PB2. YUM YUM YUM! Felt full for ages really great post workout meal.

 


Tonight I decided to go vegetarian. I made some yummy sweet potato wedges with sweet chill sauce and greek yogurt so good! Always use to have wedges with sweet chill and sour cream when I was younger and it's so nice to know I can make all these changes and still eat the things I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment