Sunday 21 April 2013

My weight loss progress!

Hey guys so originally I was gonna take photos of my progress but I've decided now that I wanna save that until the end of my Bikini Challenge. So instead I decided to share with you guys my measurements! I've decided to do it every second Sunday so today is my first ever progress day scary... Na it's not that scary really more exciting seems I did in fact make progress! Check it out.

7th of April Starting point-

  • Waist 31 inches
  • Hips 39 inches
  • Thighs 24 inches
  • Upper arm 12 inches

21st of April first measurement!-

  • Waist 28.5 inches
  • Hips 37.5 inches
  • Thighs 22.6 inches
  • Upper arms 11 inches  
I'm so thrilled with my progress! Nice to know this way of life is paying off cant wait to see my progress on the 5th! hehe


Amen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment