Wednesday 17 April 2013

Ice Coffee and PB2 Chocolate!

So today I started 30 day shred level 2 and ow my word was I in pain! I went in thinking 'ow yea might be a bit hard but I can do it'.... Yea so not what happened! if I could sum it up in one word it would be pain, just pain. But after the 30 minutes of torture I realised that that's a good thing! Level two was a breeze compared to this yet I got results so I can only imagine what level two will bring!

The best part of my morning was right after my workout there was a knot at the door and low and behold there was a delivery for me, my PB2 Chocolate arrived 2 days early! I saw this as a reward for my hard work hehe. Loving the spread by the way! Its chocolate peanut spread for only 45 cals whats there not to love!


Also this week I tried my hand at ice coffee with almond milk! Just brewed some coffee and poured it into ice cub trays then poured the milk over the frozen cubs. It was great and had an awesome kick!




No comments:

Post a Comment