Friday 26 April 2013

Healthy Bites

Hey guys hope everyone has been having a great week! Mines been quite busy with a combination of my final uni assessment and taking my workout routine up a level, I did a combo of yoga and HIIT this morning and I feel great!

Monday nights goodie! Greek yogurt, chia seeds, banana, berries, roasted hazelnuts and honey.
How good does that sound! The roasted hazelnuts made this and the combo of honey with the greek yogurt was so good.

Been going a bit chia seed crazy this week. Their amazing and everyone should buy them!
Another craving I've had this week is cereal. Dan started me off when he bought Cheerios and then last night on a late night shop I came across new whole wheat rice crispy cereal and bam! I was sold it's so good!
Like I said today I did yoga as well as a HIIT workout and after I was so worn out I knew I wanted to make a smoothie to kick start me again. So here it is my Banana Peanut Butter and Chia seed smoothie!
Nice to know that there are ready meals out there that still are good for you as well as filling! This was my dinner tonight and it was great, It's Birds Eye Thai Prawn stir fry.

So here's what I did with my Zero Noodles. Me and Dan love seafood marinara so that's what I decided to make and it actually tasted alot like the real thing! So buying this stuff again!


As I write I'm nibbling away at raspberries, watching Master Chief in the background and surfing the yummy world of Foodgawker!





No comments:

Post a Comment